- Septembers Ltd Ed fabric and thread, the fabric will be up on the site on Thursday, the thread will follow a few days later.
- Some new colours, it's been a while since I released anything new into the main colour range and I have a nice pile of fabrics to sort out and decide while are going to become permanent additions to the site. The first of these, Gold Rush, will launch Thursday.
- Grab bags! I've been busy dying offcuts to make up some more grab bags. These will be very limited in number, more details will follow in a couple of days, when I've caught up with the orders from the sale weekend.
- An iPhone fabric calculator app, this one is being submitted to the app store in the next few days. As soon as it's approved I'll give you the full details. I'm very excited about this one.
- I want to extend the range of charts that are available on the website to include more that are suitable for use with hand dyed fabrics. I'm looking for suggestions for designers you would like to be able to get the charts plus a sized piece of fabric to stitch it on (your choice in colour or a suggested colour), and I will see if I can track them down. I'm also looking at stocking Rainbow Gallery braids and possibly Mill Hill beads.