Friday 2 July 2010

There are new colours on the website!

I've just done a few updates to the site, there are 4 new colours for July that I've now released.  One more colour will be released in the middle of the month, it's just waiting on a name from the competition in the July newsletter, which was sent out this morning if you signed up and haven't had yours please drop me an email and I'll sort it out.

To try and make things a little easier to find I've added a what's new section to the site, which you can find here.

I have also listed a few oddments.  These are one off colours in a variety of fabric types, once each is sold it's gone.  The initial ones were small 9"x12" cuts that were test dyed for the original launch colours.  These are the ones that never made the colour range.  In the future there will be more listed and they will be available is more sizes than 9"x12".

No comments:

Post a Comment