Friday 11 February 2011

Gift Vouchers!

I hope everyone is having a good week.  I have a couple of small updates today.  The first is I have added gift vouchers to the website.  They're available in assorted values or you can customise them.  If purchasing them on their own please do it via email so that you don't end up getting charged p&p.  You can find them here.

My other update for today is a WiP picture from Cathy, it is her updated picture of HAEDs Terra Fairy Sprite (Brigid Ashwood).  It's being stitched on 18 count aida in Dawnblush.
I've also got 2 completed work pictures from Donna to share.  The first is stitched from some designs by Maria Diaz in Cross Stitcher, the second is a freebie from Helga Mandyl.  Both have been stitched on Strawberry Sorbet in 27 count Linda.  You can find these pictures and more in the Crafty Kitten Galleries linked off the Crafty Kitten homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment