Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year!

A huge lack of posts from me in December, sorry about that.  I had a nice long snowy break in Devon at my parents.  I've got a couple of new fabrics for you to look at today, the first is the new LTD fabric for January.  The second is an addition to the sorbet line, this one is lemon sorbet.



I haven't forgotten the grab bags I was going to add to the site.  Keep an eye out for them this month.  I decided as I was going to be away so much of December to hold off releasing them until this month.

I have a couple of new fabrics that will be available on the site shortly as well.  I have ordered some 22 count hardanger (so that will give two 22 count fabrics available) and some 20 count aida.  Both of these have been requested by customers.   I'll let you know when they're in stock and the grab bags are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment